True downtimes at EdReady are rare and are treated as an emergency situation. We make every reasonable effort to communicate with users as we are resolving any issues.
You can check our live server status here:
Blank Screen or Spinning "Ed Head"
One of the most common reasons for page loading issues is corrupt data in your browser's cache. Please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies "for all time" (see https://refreshyourcache.com for instructions).
- You do not need to clear saved passwords or history.
- If that does not resolve the problem, try a completely different browser.
- Chrome and Firefox are the best choices.
- Do not use Internet Explorer.
- This doesn't have to be a permanent browser change, but if it works in a different browser, then your original browser is the likely culprit.
- In browsers where you have a personal profile (such as Chrome and Firefox) you can try creating a new "anonymous" profile and using that to test with. If the site works in an anonymous state, where you have no history with cache and cookies, then your cache and cookies are the likely cause and should be cleared again.
If the issue does not clear up, please use the Help button at the bottom of the screen to reach out to technical support. Send us a high-resolution screenshot of the entire page where you're stuck, including the browser frame. Describe what you are clicking on and what the unexpected results are.
Network Issues or Site Down
True downtimes at EdReady are rare, so the first thing to consider is your local network.
- Are you working at a very busy time on the network? Lots of users can cause slowdowns.
- Try turning your device's wifi connection off and back on again, then reconnect to your network.
- If you have access to the modem, try power cycling it: turn it off for 1 minute, then turn it back on, let it cycle up, and reconnect. You may need to reboot your computer as well. Be sure the modem is back online before you turn the computer on.
- If you use a VPN, be sure that EdReady is whitelisted or turn the VPN off.
- Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies and allow cross-site tracking (especially Safari).