This article contains the following information:
The Student Progress report allows you to see an individual student's progress details across many study paths, in one consolidated on-screen view. This report can also be sent to you as a PDF file.
Accessing the Report
To access the Student Progress Report from the Reports Dashboard:
- Click on the Advanced Reports button
- If you don't see this button, you may not have permission to access it - ask your institution's EdReady Administrator to grant you the 'Advanced Reporting Access' Permission.
- Click the Student Progress Report button
You have the option to use the included report filters to easily limit the scopes/ goals available in this report: this is just the first step towards generating the report and will return a list of scopes/ goals you can choose from when you run the report.
If desired, indicate the Goals and/or Scopes you are interested in reporting on. You can also look for scopes or goals with selected Tags applied.
The Admin Users option is especially interesting: it allows you to select an individual and return the study paths that user has access to see.
You can select more than one option and any students with data that match the filters will be returned.
Whether you have selected filters or not, click the Apply Filters button to generate a list of scopes & goals that match your filters.
NOTE: if you choose to filter the data included, the individual student report will only include scopes/ goals that match your report filters, even if the student has work in additional items.
A list of Students will be listed: these are students that have worked in the study paths that match your report filters. Click the Generate Report button to see an individual student's report.
Student Progress report
The Student Progress report for the selected student will display on-screen.
Across the top, you'll see student details that are not study path-specific.
Each Study Path (Goal/ Scope combination) will be listed below and you can see the relevant student progress for that study path. Information included is:
- Initial score: the score earned on the diagnostic assessment
- Current score: the current score for this study path
- Last Testing Activity: the last time (in your local computer's time zone) the student completed a testing activity in their study path (this could be the diagnostic, or any unit/ topic test)
- Number of Tests: indicates the total number of testing activities the student has completed in this study path. The first 'test' is always the initial diagnostic, then EdReady will increase the count for every Unit or Topic test the student completes.
- This field allows you to see how frequently this student is testing themselves and is a useful piece of information, especially as you look at the Time Studying and any score improvements
- Time Studying: indicates the amount of time (displayed as Hours : Minutes : Seconds) that the student has spent in the Learn resources for this study path
Click the Email button () to have a copy of the report sent to you as a PDF file.