This article contains the following information:
The Student Activity reports allow you to see summary session details for a specific study path, in one consolidated on-screen view. These report details can also be sent to you as an Excel file.
This video can be accessed directly HERE
Accessing the Reports
To access the Student Activity Report from the Reports Dashboard:
- Click on the Advanced Reports button
- If you don't see this button, you may not have permission to access it - ask your institution's EdReady Administrator to grant you the 'Advanced Reporting Access' Permission.
- Click the Student Activity Report button
- The report can only be run for a single scope at a time, so you must first select the scope: the report will only return student sessions in that scope. Click the Study Paths dropdown and select the checkbox in front of your chosen scope. Optional: limit the goal(s) to be included in the report. Click the Select Study Path button to continue.
Use the included report filters to determine which sessions should be included in the report.
- Date Range: look for student activity within a specified date range. You must use the calendar picker to select the first and last date to include in the session reports. Reports will include the selected dates.
- Dates to Exclude (optional): if you want to exclude specific dates within the selected Date Range, indicate those dates here. For example, if you only want to include weekday sessions, you could select weekend dates within your date range as dates to exclude. Click on a date in the calendar picker to select or deselect a date.
- Time Frame (optional): if you want to only include sessions within a set of time on the included dates, indicate the time frame here.
Click the Show Report button to see the students whose sessions meet the report filters.
Once the Student List is displayed on-screen, you can access the two Student Activity Reports:
- Session Summary (all students in Student List): click the Session Summary button above the table to see summary details across all students for the selected report filters (study path, dates, etc).
- Session Details (specific student): click the Session Details button in a student's row to see a list of that student's sessions that meet the report filters (study path, dates, etc)