In the "Learn" section of EdReady's math study paths, the default study resources are designed to track and save your progress with bookmarks and checkmarks.
In some cases, you may wish to reset your progress so that you can work through the materials again and re-earn those checkmarks.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Help" link at the top of the study materials page.
- Look for the reset link in red in the lower-left corner (circled in orange in the screenshot below).
- After clicking the link, a confirmation dialog will appear* at the top of the screen.
- Click "Yes" and all progress will be erased for this topic only.
* Please note that cookies MUST be enabled for this feature to work. If you are not seeing the dialog, then cookies are likely disabled.
Keep in mind that the study resources do not change your EdReady score. They are strictly for personal use, to prepare you for the tests which do impact your score.