NROC Math Topics are comprised of six activities: Warm Up, Presentation, Worked Examples, Topic Text, Practice, Review. Some Topics will have fewer activities (for example, Topics with no pre-requisite objectives will not have a Warm Up).
Any activity that has been attempted will display an icon showing its completion status:
- Incomplete activities will display a bookmark icon
- Complete activities will display a checkmark icon
You can click on these icons to get information about the current completion status:
- For the Warm Up, Practice and Review activities, you need to answer all of the questions to complete the activity.
- For the Presentation, you need to play the movie to complete the activity.
- For the Worked Examples, you must play each movie to complete the activity.
- For the Topic Text, you need to scroll to complete the activity.
Every activity will have one of three possible states: unattempted, bookmarked or completed. The Review activity has two possible completion state variations:
- Completed, not mastered (outline checkmark - see below)
- Competed, mastered (solid checkmark)
Again, clicking on the indicator gives you more information:
The mastery level is 100%, so for the Review, you must get all the questions correct to get the solid checkmark.