Previous: Finish the Diagnostic Later
After finishing the initial diagnostic, you will be taken back to the study paths page, with a few notable differences:
- The Score Bar now shows your EdReady score (inside the purple circle). Each time you demonstrate an improvement of your knowledge, this score will increase.
- The Units and Topics included in the study path are again listed, but now each has a status (i.e., a categorical score) based on your most recent test results. As you improve your knowledge in EdReady, each status will update accordingly.
When you are ready to move on, click the Next button or the View Study Path button, whichever is at the bottom of the screen.
Note: because goals within EdReady can be set up in many different ways, you may see a button directing you to your Study Path instead of the Next button. Visit the Study Path section of this User Guide for more information.
Retrieve Diagnostic Results
There is no way to return to this exact screen at a later time. However, there are several ways to see the information again.
- Graphical Scorebar: After you have worked on your study path, the score bar at the top of the screen will show your initial diagnostic score (gray circle) as well as your current score (purple circle). Hover your mouse on the circles to see the text popup shown below.
- Email Notification: You will receive an email when you complete the diagnostic (unless this feature is disabled by your school). This email is a record of what score you received, as well as any additional information your school wanted you to have at the point when you finished the diagnostic.
- Download Report: Click on "My Account" at the top right corner of your screen. On the My Account page, you have an option to download your EdReady data. This report will tell you your original diagnostic score along with data about how you scored on each learning objective.