EdReady: For Independent Study
The public EdReady site at https://EdReady.org is only for personal use and independent study. It is not associated with any school. Schools and colleges may have their own customized version of EdReady. If your school advised you to use EdReady for a class or for placement testing, please verify that you are using the correct EdReady site. Ask your instructor or advisor for the correct URL and bookmark it for future reference.
- How can I get help with English?
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?
- Does EdReady require any other information besides my name, email address, and location?
- Can I delete my account if I no longer want to use EdReady?
- Can I change the schools listed on the Target Options page?
- Can I change my target scores on the Target Options page?
- How do I know if my EdReady score is good enough?
- What is my EdReady score?
- What are remedial classes?
- What if I don't know if I'm planning to go to college?
- If I download my data from EdReady, what can I do with it?
- Why would I create a separate EdReady password?
- Help with math?