This article contains the following information:
- Accessing the Student Details: Tests Taken Screen
- Student Details: Tests Taken Data Table
- Viewing Student Performance on Individual Questions
- Tests Taken Data Table: Downloaded Report
Accessing the Student Details: Tests Taken Screen
To access the Student Details: Tests Taken Screen from the Reports Dashboard:
- Click on the tab labeled Study Paths With Student Activity.
- Click the Reports link for the study path you wish to see.
- Click the Student Data tab (underneath the study path name) near the top of the page to be taken to the Student Data Summary report.
- Click the Summary tab.
- Click the Details link in the Actions column for the desired student.
- Click on the Tests Taken tab.
Student Details: Tests Taken Data Table
The Tests Taken table shows detailed information for all test activity that a student has completed in the current study path including:
- The date the test was completed
- The name and type of test (initial diagnostic, unit-level, or topic-level)
- EdReady score upon completing the test
- Mastery status for the unit or topic. More details on mastery status can be found here.
Additionally, this report takes advantage of the Dynamic Table Display functionality used throughout EdReady, so you can filter and sort what is displayed on-screen, as well as use the "+" button to choose which columns you’d like to see on-screen. All of the columns listed in the tables may not be displayed on-screen by default. More information about customizing the on-screen display can be found here.
Viewing Student Performance on Individual Questions
To view student performance on individual questions for a specific test:
- Click on the Details link for the test you wish to see.
- Another table will appear at the bottom of the screen with a list of questions associated with that test. Click the Show link next to the question you wish to see.
- The question will appear in a window similar to the one shown below.
- To navigate through the questions in the test, click the Previous and Next buttons to move forward or backward.
- To view the student's answer, click the Your answer button. To view the correct answer, click the Correct answer button.
- A series of dots will be displayed above the Question ID - these represent the learning objectives aligned with the question. Hover over a dot to see the name of a concept this question tested:
Tests Taken Data Table: Downloaded Report
From the Tests Taken Data Table, you can download a report that lists the mastery status for each unit and topic in the student study path. This report shows a historical record of each status after each testing activity. To download this report, click the Email button at the top right of the Tests Taken Data Table. You can enter additional email addresses if you wish to send copies of this report to other individuals.
At the top of the downloaded report you will see general information for the student, goal, and study path. Below the general information, each testing activity is listed by date, with the most recent at the top. The Test Type indicates if it was a unit level or topic level test. The initial diagnostic will be indicated by the word Complete, and can be found at the bottom of the list. The EdReady Score listed indicates the score upon completion of that specific test. The remaining columns indicate the mastery status for each unit and topic included in the study path. For more information about each mastery status, see this article.