This article contains the following information:
- Accessing the Topic Detail Report
- Topic Detail Data Table
- Topic Detail Report Overview Video
Accessing the Topic Detail Report
To access the Topic Detail Report from the Reports Dashboard:
- Click on the tab labeled Study Paths With Student Activity.
- Click the Reports link for the study path you wish to see.
- Click the Student Data tab (underneath the study path name) near the top of the page to be taken to the Student Data Summary report.
- Click the Topic Detail tab.
Topic Detail Data Table
Select a different unit in the dropdown to change which unit is displayed. Each student is listed in a separate row, with the following information provided:
- Goal Name: the goal associated with the student's study path.
- Most Recent Score: the student’s current EdReady score.
- Topic: Each topic in the current unit is listed as a separate column, with the student’s current status represented by a colored cell.
- EdReady Topic Statuses: More information about student mastery status can be found here.
- Mouse over the topic number to see the name of the topic.
This report takes advantage of the Dynamic Table Display functionality used throughout EdReady, so you can filter and sort what is displayed on-screen, as well as use the "+" button to choose which columns you’d like to see on-screen. All of the columns listed below may not be displayed on-screen by default. More information about customizing the on-screen display can be found here. Additional available columns may include the following:
- Last Login: the last date the student accessed EdReady.
- Login Count: total number of times the student has logged into EdReady.
- Time Using EdReady: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student has spent logged into EdReady. This includes the time taking any tests (the Initial Diagnostic, as well as unit-and topic-level tests in their study path) and any time spent studying. As with all websites, it is important to note that this is time the student was logged in – we have no way of knowing if the student then walked away from the computer for some time, was checking his email instead of studying, etc.
- Last Test Taken: the last date & time (provided in UTC time [Greenwich non-adjusted mean time]) the student last completed a testing activity for this study path.
- Time Spent Studying: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student spent in the online resources provided by EdReady in this study path. This does not show the total time in the EdReady site or include time spent taking any tests (initial, pre- or re-tests).
- Initial Score: the student's initial score (after the initial diagnostic).
- Target Score: the score the student is working towards. If the student has reached the target score, this number will be in bold.
- Score Gain: the difference between the student’s initial & current scores. If the student’s score has decreased since the Initial Diagnostic, the number here will be negative.
- Goal Key: access code used to join the goal.
For more information, please watch the video below.