This article contains the following information:
- Accessing the Student Data Summary Report
- Student Data Summary Table
- Student Data Summary Overview Video
Accessing the Student Data Summary Report
To access the Student Data Summary Report from the Reports Dashboard:
- Click on the tab labeled Study Paths With Student Activity.
- Click the Reports link for the study path you wish to see.
- Click the Student Data tab (underneath the study path name) near the top of the page to be taken to the Student Data Summary report.
- You will find this report in the Summary tab.
Student Data Summary Table
Each student is listed in a separate row, with the following information provided:
Note: this report takes advantage of the Dynamic Table Display functionality used throughout EdReady, so you can filter and sort what is displayed on-screen, as well as use the "+" button to choose which columns you’d like to see on-screen. All of the columns listed below may not be displayed on-screen by default. More information about customizing the on-screen display can be found here.
Data combined for all study paths and goals. Will be denoted by teal column headers:
- Student Information (First Name, Last Name, Email, Active, Account Created Date)
- Last Login: the last date the student accessed EdReady.
- Login Count: total number of times the student has logged into EdReady.
- Time Using EdReady: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student has spent logged into EdReady. This includes the time taking any tests (the Initial Diagnostic, as well as unit-and topic-level tests in their study path) and any time spent studying. As with all websites, it is important to note that this is time the student was logged in – we have no way of knowing if the student then walked away from the computer for some time, was checking his email instead of studying, etc.
- Goal Name & Goal Key
Data specific to this study path. Will be denoted by Gray column headers:
- Scores: the initial score (after the initial diagnostic) is shown in gray with the current score represented by a purple dot.
- Last Test Taken: the last date & time (provided in UTC time [Greenwich non-adjusted mean time]) the student last completed a testing activity for this study path.
- Time Spent Studying: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student spent in the online resources provided by EdReady in this study path (i.e., the "Learn" section). This does not show the total time in the EdReady site nor does it include time spent taking tests (initial, pre- or re-tests).
- Initial Score: the student's initial score (after the initial diagnostic).
- Most Recent Score: the student's most current score.
- Target Score: the score the student is working towards. If the student has reached the target score, this number will be in bold.
- Score Gain: the difference between the student’s initial & current scores. If the student’s score has decreased since the Initial Diagnostic, the number here will be negative.
For more information, please watch the video below.