This article contains the following information:
- Study Paths with Student Activity: Introduction
- Information included in this report
- Study Paths without Student Activity
Study Paths with Student Activity: Introduction
The Study Paths with Student Activity tab opens by default when you visit your Reports Dashboard. This table not only provides access to more detailed reports associated with each, but provides summary information about the study paths associated with your institution. This table provides a helpful snapshot view of overall student progress within the EdReady platform.
The data provided in this table is cumulative and will include all students who are associated with each study path, regardless of the timeframe they have used EdReady.
Note: if any of the study paths associated with your institution do not have student activity yet, you'll find them listed under the 'Study Paths without Student Activity' tab.
Information included in this report
The fields available for display on-screen and in the emailed version of this report are:
- Name of the Study Path
- Discipline: indicates if the study path is for Math or English
- Goal Name: will include the Institution Name
- Students in Progress: indicates the number of students that have started but not yet completed the initial diagnostic test
- Students Who Completed Diagnostic: indicates the number of students that have completed the initial diagnostic test
- Students Improved: after completing their initial diagnostic test, this indicates the number of students that have continued to work in their study path and have increased their EdReady score.
- Last Test Taken: the most recent date that any student completed a testing activity (initial diagnostic, unit test, or topic test) in this study path. This is a useful field to see when a study path was most recently actively being used
- Target Score: the universal target score that students are working towards
- Active: unless the study path has been retired/ replaced, this field will always be "Yes"
- Active Goals: the number of institutional Goals associated with this study path. This value will always be "1" for EdReady users
- Number Who Reached Target Score: the number of students (out of the 'Students who Completed Diagnostic') who have reached the target score for this study path
- Tags: used to flag and categorize student activity
You can edit the on-screen display, save your bookmarked view, and have the data sent to you via email - more details can be found here.
Study Paths without Student Activity
If you don't have any student activity in a study path, it will be listed in this tab. While you cannot access the Reports for these study paths, you can still view the included study resources your students will have access to by clicking the "Resources" link (more information available here).