The following bug fixes, new features, and improvements are now part of the EdReady platform,
as of 26 Dec 2018:
- We made another round of accessibility improvements, with an emphasis on
color/contrast issues. We also improved the responsiveness of the application to the
plug-in for display options.
- We improved the error handling for a number of common situations, providing better on-
screen support and options for resolution.
- We added some new sorting and filtering options for the student data reports. These are
the first of a series of improvements around tagging, custom fields, and other
categorization options and the way those options manifest in different reports and tables.
More in 2019.
- As usual, we also fixed a number of bugs and annoyances along the way.
- Behind the scenes, we reached some milestones for some significant new features, to
be fully revealed in early 2019. These include additional reporting options, additional
messaging and automated activity tracking, and more. We will be testing and refining
these features in January and expect to open them up for member usage prior to our