The following bug fixes, new features, and improvements are now part of the EdReady platform, as of 11 Aug 2018:
- We added an improved security protocol for future API calls and certain SAML-based SSO requests. Existing SSO and API integrations need not change their processes, but we will work with anyone who wants to upgrade.
- We now support service-provider (SP) initiated SAML SSO integrations. We re-arranged some of the elements on the Settings tab for a version to clarify the different parameters needed for different integrations.
- When a student is flagged for ‘accessibility support’, we are now showing a persistent banner over the resources as a visual reminder to the student that they are getting a different selection and format for the resources.
- We fixed a problem with keyboard navigation when answering questions so it should now be possible to easily navigate through and answer any question in EdReady.
- We squashed a number of other bugs and made a number of minor improvements throughout, as usual.