This EdReady release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- The formats for many of the resources in the Edready library – including the default NROC Developmental Math content – have been updated to HTML5 and away from Flash. This change means that students will have a more consistent, accessible experience across different devices, including iPads. The underlying resources are the same, but some of the handling and navigation changed as a result of this update.
- Some of the tables have improved pagination and handling. More improvements along these lines will be apparent in the next update.
- The styling for the tabs on the assessment reports has been updated to match styling elsewhere in EdReady.
- The “Need Help?” tab has been updated throughout to reflect e new set of requirements from the Help Desk provider.
- We fixed a bug that affected the filtering functions on all of the tables but was only noticeable on tables with a lot of rows.