This EdReady release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Updated numerous embedded technologies to the latest versions. These include security protocols, database management, and other aspects of EdReady's essential operations.
- Changed protocol for attachments to divide up reports that will exceed the maximum size allowed by the email client. You should be able to easily merge the divided report in your spreadsheet or data-management program.
- Provided a new student-assessments tab and table. Additional goal and assessment management tools will be built into this table in future updates.
- Updated the API suite to improve security and also allow for retrieval of all site information with a single login if any delimiter is provided.
- Updated the sessions table so that it can be emailed, and also to properly handle time credited for killed sessions. We are compiling suggestions for additional information and handling for this table and hope to add many of those improvements before the end of this calendar year.
- Updated help links and placement throughout.
- Updated help text in several places.
- Updated export file format to use xlsx.
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements throughout.