Previous: Advanced and Custom Reports
Note: in addition to the written details below, a video tutorial for this report is available here.
While most of the reports in EdReady show the current status and scores, this report gives you a bit of a historical view.
The columns included in this report are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Goal Name
- No. of Logins: total number of times the student logged into EdReady
- Last Activity: last time the student used EdReady (in general, not specific to this assessment)
- Time Using EdReady: total time (across all assessments) this student has been logged into EdReady. This includes time spent studying, testing themselves, and navigating the site.
- Time Spent Studying: total time the student has spent studying the included resources
- Initial Diagnostic Score: score student earned after the initial diagnostic test
- Most Recently Updated Score: current EdReady score
- Score Gain: different between initial and current score
- Target Score: the score this student is working towards
It also includes some summary details for the Number of Topics and Learning Objectives in the following categories:
- # Topics/ LOs Mastered initially: the mastery earned as a result of taking the initial diagnostic test
- # Topics/ LOs Mastered through study: additional mastery the student has earned through testing themselves in their study path. Only the additional items mastered after the initial diagnostic will be included here.
- # Topics/ LOs Mastered last week: additional mastery earned during the previous calendar week (midnight Sunday through 11:59pm Saturday, GMT)