- The "Edit Edready version" button has been moved to the top of the Reports homepage
- Assessment Scope & Initial Diagnostic scope can be sent via an emailed excel file:
This 'Email Data' button can be found on both the Scope and Initial diagnostic tabs for an Assessment- clicking it in either place will send a single file which contains both the Scope and Initial diagnostic scope details.
- Administrative User creation improvement: We improved the warning message when creating an admin with an ID conflict (i.e., the email acct was already associated with a student acct).
You will now see details as to what kind of account the email address is already associated with (student or admin) and on which EdReady sites. You will still need to contact your implementation specialist to do any necessary deletions, but these details will help them to process your request more quickly.
- Ability to define custom fields for students during the sign-up process. You can define the label for these fields, any data validation, and whether or not the information is required.
- This will be found on the General Info tab - you can find more details in the Administrative User Guide here
- Access to these fields may require edits to your Administrative User's permissions - if you don't see these on the General Info tab and feel you should, please let your implementation specialist know.
- Any student-supplied data is available in all downloaded/ emailed student reports
- Note: this functionality replaces the “Student ID” field – any active Student ID fields have been converted to a new custom field
- Reports homepage now lists Assessments in a sortable/ filterable table
- Student Data reports now include the ability to filter on Score Gain
- NEW Report: Detailed student learning objective scores. This is a new advanced report, available from the advanced reporting field on the overview report for each assessment
Want to receive details about our releases automatically? Join the EdReady group at the NROC Community and subscribe to email updates.