Previous: Student Roster
Note: in addition to the written details below, a video tutorial for this report is available here.
The Enrollment Report is a single consolidated place where reporting users can access details about all student data, across assessments. There is no on-screen report, but instead this report is available as an Excel file that is emailed to you.
To access this report, click the Email Enrollment Report button on the 'Summary Reports' tab of your reporting homepage.
The resulting Excel file will contain the following details
- Student Name
- Email Address
- Student Active?
- Indicates if the student account has been activated (Yes/No)
- This column is not an indicator as to whether or not the student is currently actively using EdReady
- Indicates the last time the student completed a testing activity (initial diagnostic assessment, or a Topic/Unit-level test in their study path) for this Goal & Assessment
- The total time the student has used EdReady, across all assessments and goals (including other EdReady sites, if applicable)
- The total time the student has spent in the "Learn" resources for this assessment and goal
- Indicates if the Goal currently activated and available for student use
- Indicates if the Assessment currently activated and available for student use
- Indicates the student's score on the initial diagnostic assessment
- If the student has not yet completed the initial diagnostic, this column will be blank
- The student’s current EdReady score, including any improvements made via testing on their study path
- Will only populated if the student has an initial score for this assessment
- The Target Score set up on the Assessment
- This is the Target Score the student is working towards.
- Typically this will only be different than the Default Asssessment Target Score for the following reasons:
- The Study Options (school search) functionality is in place, so the student’s target score will be based on their school selections
- The student hit their original Target score and clicked the "Continue studying and improve your score" link on the Congrats Page (and is now working towards 100)
- If the student has reached their target score, the date that occurred will be indicated here
- If the student belongs to more than 1 goal containing the same assessment, you will see a "X" indicating the goal the student's progress is currently associated with
- ID Not Started: indicates that the student has not yet started the assessment’s initial diagnostic assessment
- ID In Progress: the student has started but not yet completed the initial diagostic
- ID Completed: the student has completed the initial assessment, but not yet done any other testing activities in their study path
- Other Test In Progress: the student is currently in the middle of a Unit- or Topic-level test in their study path
- Other Test Completed: that the last testing activity this student completed was a Unit- or Topic-level test in the assessment’s study path
Each student's information (columns 1-4 & 6-7) will be repeated for every Goal they are currently a member of & each Assessment included in those Goals.
Because of this repetition, you need to be careful when trying to look at summary details across this report. For example, if a student is working on 3 assessments in a single goal, that information will show up on 3 separate rows.
Next: Overview Report