This document summarizes the new features, enhancements, fixes and visible changes included in several recent EdReady releases.
- SAML (SSO) integration, and extension for OneLogin (SSO vendor).
- Updated public EdReady site.
- Improved automated error prevention in taking assessments.
- Improvements to pre-loaded assessments functionality.
- Session time-out warning.
- New password strength requirements (for students and admins).
- Students can now continue to study mastered units.
- Fixed an issue with the print option in the study path.
- Fixed an issue with tracking logins.
- Fixed an issue with the cutoff between “Needs Review” and “Not Ready”.
- Fixed a filter/sort bug in the student summary report.
- Corrected some resource URLs.
- Corrected a calculation in an advanced report showing mastery progress for learning objectives.
- More performance improvements.
- Continued conversion of administrator tables to include search and filtering.
- Load-time improvements in saving assessments and rendering some reports.
- Better error-handling.
- Expanded the assessment item pool by hundreds of questions, through unit 14 (remaining units to come).
Other Minor Enhancements
- Many minor text updates and UI improvements.