EdReady Release 1.2
16 June 2014
This document summarizes all of the new features, enhancements, fixes and visible changes included in this EdReady release.
- Added a new teacher role.
- Added new permissions and streamlined permissions management.
- Added messaging feature (for homepage, dashboard, results, and school choice).
- Added links to the EdReady community forum.
- Fixed inconsistent status for units/topics for some assessments.
- Fixed some account authentication pathways that would not properly display time on site.
- Fixed missing scores on study path printout.
- Fixed some minor filtering issues in reports.
- Fixed erroneous display of long goal names.
- Updated assessment assignment for goals.
- Added ability to re-order units in active assessments.
- Updated titling and messaging on Study Options page.
- Improved assessment-creation flow.
- Further capability development for LTI-based SSO integration.
- Time shown for all reports is now corrected for viewer’s time zone.
Other Minor Enhancements
- Added an additional link to EdReady support from FAQ section.
- Changed “study plan” to “study path” throughout.
- Updated navigation (breadcrumb) styling to match throughout.
- Minor enhancements for improving relevance for guest accounts.
- Time/date format further standardized throughout.