This document exposes all the new features, enhancements, fixes and visible changes included in this EdReady release.
- Added the “Student ID” attribute to the student registration page. This can be configured from the General info in the edit version page.
- Filter and sort options to the report tables.
- Download option to the roster report.
- Advanced reporting option was implemented. The "Student data: learning objective topic and progress" report is now available.
- Fixed error when adding an inactive, not edited, assessment into a goal.
- Fixed error in calculation for "Average time studying".
- Fixed error where some college information modals did not display properly.
- Fixed filter for unit-level report, which sent users to the topic detail every time.
- Fixed error where "Average time spent studying recommended resources:" was displayed empty if the average time was lower than 1 minute.
- The 'More info' link below goal cards wasn't working properly; this has been fixed.
- Added expandable/collapsible function to the assessments filter in the site admin dashboard.
- Added case-insensitivity to the assessments filter in the site admin dashboard.
Other Minor Enhancements
- Changed the FAQ link for 'contact us'.
- Added a label that shows which goal filter is activated.
- Updated the EdReady footer FAQs.
- Added a colon to the Edit version button in the site admin page to separate the label with the version name.
- Changed the "Optional" label to "mastered?" in the assessments results.
- Added the "Email or ID" and "Goal Name" as columns to the student unit detail report.
- Exchanged the position of the "Time using EdReady" and "Time spent studying" columns of the Summary student report.
- Added a placeholder to the “Search for a school by name:” field in the Schools search page.
- Added a description to the assessments filter in the site admin dashboard.
- Changed the “Goal Sponsor” label to "Goal Creator" in the site admin dashboard.
- Changed the “English” dropdown option to "English (coming soon)" in the site admin dashboard.
- Changed the Assessments header to "Choose an Assessment" in the site admin dashboard.
- Changed the "Study Unit" button in the study plans to "Check your knowledge" with pencil icon.
- Topics in the study plan are now displayed in order.
- Reduced the distance between the study plan and the footer.