This article contains the following information:
The Session Details Report allows you to see all of the sessions for an individual student for a specific study path and timeframe.
Accessing the Session Details Report
To access this report from the Reports Dashboard:
Click on the Advanced Reports button
note: If you don't see this button, you may not have permission to access it - ask your institution's EdReady Administrator to grant you the 'Advanced Reporting Access' Permission.
Click the Student Activity Report button.
Click the Study Paths dropdown and select the checkbox in front of the scope of interest. Optional: limit the goal(s) to be included in the report.
Click the Select Study Path button to continue.
Report Filters - Date Range: look for student activity within a specified date range. You must use the calendar picker to select the first and last date to include in the session reports. Reports will include the selected dates.
Optional: Select Dates to Exclude and/or Time Frame
- Click the Show Report button
- The list of students that meet the report filters (selected scope and dates/ times) will be displayed in a table: click the Session Details button for the student you're interested in.
Detailed instructions (with screenshots) can be found here: Student Activity Reports: Access and Overview
Session Details Data Table
The on-screen report that displays will list each session as a row:
The information included in this report is:
- Session Id: the displayed sessions are numbered in the order they occurred
- Start Date/Time*
- End Date/Time*
*note that the time will be displayed in your computer's timezone
- Total Session Time (minutes): total time in EdReady for the session
- Total Study Time (minutes): time the Learn resources for this study path during this session
- Unit Tests Taken: number of Unit Tests completed for this study path during the session
- Topic Tests Taken: number of Topic Tests completed for this study path during the session
- Study (Learn) Sessions: number of times the student visited the Learn resources for this study path during the session
- Number of Newly Mastered Topics: the number of additional Topics that were Mastered during the session
- Number of Newly Mastered Units: the number of additional Units that were Mastered during the session
- Score Gained (or lost): score change for this study path during the session (difference between starting and ending scores)
- Last Recorded EdReady Score: final EdReady score at the conclusion of the session
Session Details Export
Click the Email button () to have a copy of the report sent to you as an Excel file.
This file will include the same details as the on-screen report, but also includes a Totals row: this will allow you to easily see the summary details (including total time of the listed sessions) for this student