This article contains the following information:
The Session Summary Report allows you to see summary session and progress details across students for a specific study path and timeframe.
Accessing the Session Summary Report
To access this report from the Reports Dashboard:
Click on the Advanced Reports button
note: If you don't see this button, you may not have permission to access it - ask your institution's EdReady Administrator to grant you the 'Advanced Reporting Access' Permission.
Click the Student Activity Report button.
Click the Study Paths dropdown and select the checkbox in front of the scope of interest. Optional: limit the goal(s) to be included in the report.
Click the Select Study Path button to continue.
Report Filters - Date Range: look for student activity within a specified date range. You must use the calendar picker to select the first and last date to include in the session reports. Reports will include the selected dates.
Optional: Select Dates to Exclude and/or Time Frame
- Click the Show Report button
- The list of students that meet the report filters (selected scope and dates/ times) will be displayed in a table: click the Session Summary button above the table to open this report.
Detailed instructions (with screenshots) can be found here: Student Activity Reports: Access and Overview
Session Summary Data Table
The on-screen report that displays will list all students as rows, with each study path a column. In the intersection of each student and each study path, you will see details that indicate the students' current progress.
The information included in this report is:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Session Count: the number of sessions for this student to this study path during the specified timeframe
- Total Session Time (minutes): total time in EdReady for the included sessions
- Total Study Time (minutes): time the Learn resources for this study path during these sessions
- Unit Tests Taken: number of Unit Tests completed for this study path during the specified timeframe
- Topic Tests Taken: number of Topic Tests completed for this study path during the specified timeframe
- Study (Learn) Sessions: number of times the student visited the Learn resources for this study path during the specified timeframe
- Number of Newly Mastered Topics: the number of additional Topics that were Mastered during these sessions
- Number of Newly Mastered Units: the number of additional Units that were Mastered during these sessions
- Score Gained (or lost): score change for this study path during the specified timeframe
- Last Recorded EdReady Score: final EdReady score at the conclusion of the final session for this study path during the specified timeframe
You can click the Session details button in any row to access the student-specific sessions report.
Click the Email button () to have a copy of the report sent to you as an Excel file.