EdReady tries to provide recommendations for schools, programs of study, and/or employment pathways that are pertinent to your situation. Most people are interested in opportunities close to where they are located, which is why we ask for this information. You can always change these preferences and settings in EdReady. The location you provide can refer to where you live now, where you expect to live, or where you would like to live, as you prefer.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key