EdReady tries to provide recommendations for schools, programs of study, and/or employment pathways that are pertinent to your situation. Most people are interested in opportunities close to where they are located, which is why we ask for this information. You can always change these preferences and settings in EdReady. The location you provide can refer to where you live now, where you expect to live, or where you would like to live, as you prefer.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?