At a minimum, EdReady requires a name, a valid email address, and a location. If any additional information is required, it is because the institutional sponsor requires it for some reason. As we learn more about how EdReady can best help students succeed, we may request additional (but optional) information that can help EdReady to better personalize its recommendations.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?