At a minimum, EdReady requires a name, a valid email address, and a location. If any additional information is required, it is because the institutional sponsor requires it for some reason. As we learn more about how EdReady can best help students succeed, we may request additional (but optional) information that can help EdReady to better personalize its recommendations.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help