At a minimum, EdReady requires a name, a valid email address, and a location. If any additional information is required, it is because the institutional sponsor requires it for some reason. As we learn more about how EdReady can best help students succeed, we may request additional (but optional) information that can help EdReady to better personalize its recommendations.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key