Not necessarily. Some goals are “public”, which means that every person who has an account for that version of EdReady will be able to see and choose those goals. Other goals are “private”, which means that you must have an enrollment key in order to see and choose that goal. Not all versions of EdReady will have both types of goals.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?