Not necessarily. Some goals are “public”, which means that every person who has an account for that version of EdReady will be able to see and choose those goals. Other goals are “private”, which means that you must have an enrollment key in order to see and choose that goal. Not all versions of EdReady will have both types of goals.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key