Not necessarily. Some goals are “public”, which means that every person who has an account for that version of EdReady will be able to see and choose those goals. Other goals are “private”, which means that you must have an enrollment key in order to see and choose that goal. Not all versions of EdReady will have both types of goals.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help