“Your goals” shows the dashboard for only the goals that you have selected. You can only pursue (i.e., “go to” or “enter”) goals that are in “Your goals”. “All goals” shows any public goals available to you in that version of EdReady.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key