“Your goals” shows the dashboard for only the goals that you have selected. You can only pursue (i.e., “go to” or “enter”) goals that are in “Your goals”. “All goals” shows any public goals available to you in that version of EdReady.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?