If you have a teacher or other guide that is helping you with EdReady, you should get advice about which study path to choose. You can also review the units covered by each study path by clicking on the “Show details” button. Until you have completed the initial diagnostic in a study path, the score will be shown as a “?”. You can work with as many study paths as you like at the same time.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key