If you have a teacher or other guide that is helping you with EdReady, you should get advice about which assessment to choose. You can also review the units covered by each assessment by clicking on the “View details” button. Until you have completed the initial diagnostic in an assessment, the score will be shown as a “?”. You can work with as many assessments as you like at the same time.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?