Yes, you can go straight into your study path after completing the initial diagnostic. As you demonstrate further mastery, your EdReady score will update as expected. However, it may not be necessary for you to master every single unit – it depends on your goals. By considering your target options and then building a study path specific to the goal you set, you may save yourself a lot of time and hassle and achieve your goals more efficiently.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key