Yes, you can go straight into your study path after completing the initial diagnostic. As you demonstrate further mastery, your EdReady score will update as expected. However, it may not be necessary for you to master every single unit – it depends on your goals. By considering your target options and then building a study path specific to the goal you set, you may save yourself a lot of time and hassle and achieve your goals more efficiently.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?