If you click the “Skip” button, EdReady skips that question and scores it as if you answered it incorrectly. If you don't know the answer, it is better to press “Skip” to save time, and also because simply guessing the correct answer will actually hamper EdReady's capacity to give you good advice. Remember, EdReady is designed to help you get prepared for college, but it only works if it can accurately measure your current levels of readiness. Don't guess!
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key