If you click the “Skip” button, EdReady skips that question and scores it as if you answered it incorrectly. If you don't know the answer, it is better to press “Skip” to save time, and also because simply guessing the correct answer will actually hamper EdReady's capacity to give you good advice. Remember, EdReady is designed to help you get prepared for college, but it only works if it can accurately measure your current levels of readiness. Don't guess!
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?