The score bar shows your EdReady score (in purple), your target score (in blue), the units you need to study to reach your target score (in smaller purple dots, between the EdReady and target scores), and any additional units that you have not mastered and may not need to meet your target score to the right hand side of the page labeled: Additional Units You Could Study. You can think of the score bar as a path to your target, starting from your EdReady score, where the stepping stones represent the units you need to master along the way.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key