The score bar shows your EdReady score (in purple), your target score (in blue), the units you need to study to reach your target score (in smaller purple dots, between the EdReady and target scores), and any additional units that you have not mastered and may not need to meet your target score to the right hand side of the page labeled: Additional Units You Could Study. You can think of the score bar as a path to your target, starting from your EdReady score, where the stepping stones represent the units you need to master along the way.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?