No. You may study this material in whatever order you like. However, the order shown is recommended because concepts tend to build on each other, so it may be harder for you to master concepts if you skip over earlier material.
Articles in this section
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.