No. You may study this material in whatever order you like. However, the order shown is recommended because concepts tend to build on each other, so it may be harder for you to master concepts if you skip over earlier material.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help