The resources recommended by EdReady comprise a growing library of resources that passed our rigorous evaluation process for quality, alignment to the learning objectives, and other criteria. The resources include resources developed by leading educational projects from around the world. EdReady partners can also choose to include their own resources, so the actual composition of the resource pool may vary depending on which version of EdReady you are using.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key