If you are working on a large study path (e.g., more than 10 units), then there is a lot of material to master! As a result, mastering one or even a few topics may not change your EdReady score, and mastering a single unit probably won't change your EdReady score very much. But rest assured that every bit counts! Persist long enough, and you can achieve your target.
Articles in this section
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help