If you are working on a large study path (e.g., more than 10 units), then there is a lot of material to master! As a result, mastering one or even a few topics may not change your EdReady score, and mastering a single unit probably won't change your EdReady score very much. But rest assured that every bit counts! Persist long enough, and you can achieve your target.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?