If you do poorly on a placement exam, you may get placed into remedial classes (also called developmental or basic education). These classes usually cost as much as regular college courses, and take up lots of time, yet do not usually confer any college credit. The situation varies from state to state and from school to school, but as a rule, it is better to avoid remedial classes if at all possible.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key