Anything you want! The data are provided as an excel file, which you should be able to open in any spreadsheet program (e.g., Microsoft Excel®). There may be other applications that can help you to manage and visualize your data more easily – if we are able to partner with such application providers, we will try to provide those options. If you know of something that might be useful to you, tell us about it.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key