Anything you want! The data are provided as an excel file, which you should be able to open in any spreadsheet program (e.g., Microsoft Excel®). There may be other applications that can help you to manage and visualize your data more easily – if we are able to partner with such application providers, we will try to provide those options. If you know of something that might be useful to you, tell us about it.
Articles in this section
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.