You may see an error message in EdReady that says your session did not close properly.
- You might feel as if EdReady is stuck and not letting you move forward.
- You might think the "Learn" button doesn't work.
If you experience these symptoms, look to see if there is a message like this in a light blue box at the top of your study path.
This is most often caused by trying to open EdReady in more than one browser tab or window, or on a new device while you are still logged in on another device.
It may persist due to the error message getting stuck in your browser's cache.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond anyone's control, your last session in EdReady simply did not close properly, and EdReady thinks you are still logged in.
- The simplest solution is usually to log out of EdReady. Be sure to explicitly log out of EdReady, by using the Log Out link under your name, at the top right corner of the page. Just closing the window or browser is usually not enough.
- If you were using another device, or had multiple windows open to EdReady, just close all your windows and tabs on all devices, log out of EdReady on all your devices, and then log back in on just one of them.
- If that does not resolve the problem, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. (Be sure to logout of EdReady using the logout link BEFORE you clear your cache.) For instructions on all the major browsers, please visit https://refreshyourcache.com
- Try using a completely different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, which are both free to download online. EdReady works in all the major modern browsers, but if you are stuck and can't seem to clear your cache, using a different browser (at least temporarily) can often bypass the issue and allow you to move forward.
If the message does not clear up at that point, contact us so we can help you out.