EdReady is designed and maintained by the NROC Project, a non-profit organization founded in 2003 (under the legal name of the Monterey Institute for Technology and Education (MITE)). NROC also provides free educational resources to anyone via Hippocampus, and NROC is supported by a national community of educational organizations and agencies called the NROC Network. Edify, an education-focused software development company, was the lead software development partner for EdReady.
Articles in this section
- Need help with EdReady?
- What is EdReady?
- Who made EdReady?
- How does EdReady work?
- Why doesn't EdReady cost anything?
- What is a “Guest” account?
- What is the difference between the “public” version of EdReady and an “institutional” version of EdReady?
- Which Internet browsers are supported for EdReady?
- What are the (?) icons I see throughout the site?
- I’ve been studying & mastering topics, but the unit is still marked as “Not Ready” or “Needs Review”. Why?