EdReady is built and supported by the non-profit NROC Project. The mission of NROC is to help meet society’s need for access to effective, high-quality, educational opportunities in an era of rapid economic, social, and personal change. NROC builds many educational resources and applications, often with the support of major philanthropic foundations, and students are never charged to use our products.
Articles in this section
- What is EdReady?
- Who made EdReady?
- How does EdReady work?
- Why doesn't EdReady cost anything?
- What is a “Guest” account?
- What is the difference between the “public” version of EdReady and an “institutional” version of EdReady?
- Which Internet browsers are supported for EdReady?
- What are the (?) icons I see throughout the site?
- I’ve been studying & mastering topics, but the unit is still marked as “Not Ready” or “Needs Review”. Why?
- I finished checking my knowledge for a topic but it is still showing up on my study path. Why?