The good news is that you mastered at least 90% of the material covered by that unit! If you would like to master 100% of the material, simply click on the unit name in the “Units you have mastered” list on the right-hand side of your study path. You can also go back to your results page and click on the unit name there. Either route will launch a “single-unit study path” where you can study all of the material covered by a unit to complete mastery, and can also review and retest yourself on any previously mastered material.
Articles in this section
- What is EdReady?
- Who made EdReady?
- How does EdReady work?
- Why doesn't EdReady cost anything?
- What is a “Guest” account?
- What is the difference between the “public” version of EdReady and an “institutional” version of EdReady?
- Which Internet browsers are supported for EdReady?
- What are the (?) icons I see throughout the site?
- I’ve been studying & mastering topics, but the unit is still marked as “Not Ready” or “Needs Review”. Why?
- I finished checking my knowledge for a topic but it is still showing up on my study path. Why?