The assessment items themselves were created by leading assessment-design companies and subject-matter experts. Each assessment item has been evaluated for its validity in testing one or more aligned learning objectives for the NROC Developmental Math or NROC Developmental English programs, which are in turn aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) as well as many other state- and test-specific standards from around the United States. We are working to host the Common Core expectations natively in EdReady in the near future so that assessment expectations can be set using the CCSS directly rather than indirectly through aligned learning objectives.
Articles in this section
- How do I assist students with log-in issues?
- Can I see my students' progress in EdReady?
- How is EdReady useful for teachers?
- Who are EdReady partners, and what do they do?
- Are the EdReady assessments aligned to the Common Core State Standards?
- What reports are available for teachers to see student progress?
- What is the number of test bank questions for each topic?
- Can a teacher or administrator "lock" pre-assessment and post-assessments to prevent students from gaming the system by retaking assessments?
- I've been given instructor access to EdReady, but I see a blank page when I log in. What's wrong?