In EdReady, goals define the pathways that you take. For example, you may see a goal for “college readiness”. If you choose this goal, you will be given a diagnostic and then a study path that helps you to better prepare for college-level math and/or English and ideally get started on credit-bearing courses. Some goals do not include EdReady assessments; instead, these goals may point you to sites and resources outside of EdReady. These “external” goals can be used to help you organize the various tasks that you should attend to in order to truly prepare yourself for whatever you aspire to, whether that is to pass a class, graduate from high school, refresh your knowledge, or get into a college or university. You can opt in to and out of goals at any time.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key