In order for EdReady to work, it needs to be able to store data about your knowledge. You are allowed to stop and start your use of EdReady at any time, including while taking the initial diagnostic tests. So EdReady needs to know who you are when you leave and return so you don't have to do the diagnostic all over again. You can use your log-in info to access your account from anywhere that has Internet access, and you can close your account at any time.
Articles in this section
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.