In order for EdReady to work, it needs to be able to store data about your knowledge. You are allowed to stop and start your use of EdReady at any time, including while taking the assessments. So EdReady needs to know who you are when you leave and return so you don't have to do the assessment all over again. You can use your log-in info to access your account from anywhere that has Internet access, and you can close your account at any time.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?