There are many reasons why your institution may direct you to use EdReady. As a rule, EdReady makes it possible for institutions to discover the different degrees of readiness in their students and then to work with students individually to address any gaps in their knowledge. Some schools will use EdReady to help students avoid remediation, or to place into higher level math and/or English classes. Other schools may use EdReady to check how much knowledge has been retained prior to starting a new course. And there are many other reasons besides. We hope you find EdReady useful, and if you see any opportunities for improvement, please let us know!
Articles in this section
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.