There are many reasons why your institution may direct you to use EdReady. As a rule, EdReady makes it possible for institutions to discover the different degrees of readiness in their students and then to work with students individually to address any gaps in their knowledge. Some schools will use EdReady to help students avoid remediation, or to place into higher level math and/or English classes. Other schools may use EdReady to check how much knowledge has been retained prior to starting a new course. And there are many other reasons besides. We hope you find EdReady useful, and if you see any opportunities for improvement, please let us know!
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key