You don't! But your EdReady score and subject-specific performance is easier to interpret if you have some idea of where you want to go to college. If you are not sure, just skip this step and you always have the option to choose among different schools and programs later.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?