You don't! But your EdReady score and subject-specific performance is easier to interpret if you have some idea of where you want to go to college. If you are not sure, just skip this step and you always have the option to choose among different schools and programs later.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key