You can sort the listing of schools using the different buttons. The “Distance” button is the default – it sorts the schools according to geographic distance from the location indicated in the dialog to the left. The “A to Z” button sorts the schools alphabetically. The “Selected” button will only show institutions that have been selected previously.
Articles in this section
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key
- Goal Key not found
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.