EdReady calculates a score that reflects the proportion of any assessment that you have mastered. Regardless of the length of the assessment (e.g., the number of topics or units that is covered), your score will always be shown on a scale ranging from 0 to 100.
Articles in this section
- What disability supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?
- Why do I need to provide a zip code or location?