There is a limit to the amount of information we can gather from the initial diagnostic test in EdReady. If you did well on the questions in the initial diagnostic related to a specific unit, then EdReady shows you that “you did well on” those units, but it will often take additional questions to determine if you have truly “mastered” the relevant material. If you did well on a unit, there may not be any reason for you to study the material you probably already know! However, there may be reasons why you want to review that material, or if you are going to have to demonstrate readiness for a lot of the material, then you may be asked to study those units anyway. You can try to achieve the “mastered” status by clicking directly on any unit and checking your knowledge for the remaining topics.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key