The progress bar indicates your progress in completing the current test, measured by the number of underlying learning objectives completed. Each test can vary in total length and is also adaptive, which means that the progress will vary from one test to the next, and from one student to the next. Furthermore, some questions address more learning objectives than others, so the progress bar will not always advance evenly. Note that EdReady requires you to complete an initial diagnostic when you first start using the program so that it can help you understand your math and/or English knowledge and give you useful recommendations.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with English?
- What accessibility supports does EdReady provide?
- Troubleshooting / Need Help
- What if I need to switch Goals (classes)?
- When should I receive my account activation email? Mine never showed up.
- What does the suggestion and search dialog do on the My Schools page?
- What are "Goals"?
- When should I use EdReady?
- Why do I need to create an account?
- Why is my school or program directing me to EdReady?