The progress bar indicates your progress in completing the current test, measured by the number of underlying learning objectives completed. Each test can vary in total length and is also adaptive, which means that the progress will vary from one test to the next, and from one student to the next. Furthermore, some questions address more learning objectives than others, so the progress bar will not always advance evenly. Note that EdReady requires you to complete an initial diagnostic when you first start using the program so that it can help you understand your math and/or English knowledge and give you useful recommendations.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: EdReady says I already have an account.
- How To Retake Unit Tests
- How To: Switch to the Public EdReady Site
- How To Reset Progress in the Study Resources
- Can I see the questions I got wrong on the test?
- The "Learn" button does not work
- Can I retake my diagnostic test?
- Turn Contrast Controls On/Off
- How to get a Goal Key